New Beginnings

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Hello dear readers,

Welcome!

As the first official post I think I'm meant to do a little introduction, so here goes:

I write stuff on this blog.

Okay. To be frank, I've rewritten this first blog post so many times that I can't remember what I've written and what I've deleted anymore because I suddenly decided to get writers block.

So in brief, ramblingonwards was something I came up with many, many years ago, but I never got around to changing my url. Sadly, its already taken, but this is even better - although this blog is really a continuation of the last one without the history (hence why there's older posts). I like to reflect and be insightful (mainly at those odd hours at night) and I have a tendency to be busy, and this blog is an outlet for expressing all the things that I can't otherwise. Expect to see posts about lifestyle/events, uni, current affairs and maybe some other things too.

For all those who followed me over to this blog, thank you.

Also I'm going to try and post regularly - make sure you follow me through blogger, bloglovin' (see buttons below) or on Twitter to stay up to date!

I'm so excited for this new era - I hope you'll join me! My blog feels a little empty at the moment, not quite used to having so few posts. There will be (hopefully) be more photos in the future too.

In the mean time, follow me on blogger or bloglovin':
Rambling Onwards.
 
With love, Sarah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter