Taylor Swift | 1989 World Tour Sydney

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I cannot even begin to describe all the emotions that went through me on Saturday 28th November (I know, this post is a month late whoops) when I was lucky enough for the second time to see Taylor Swift herself perform live at ANZ Stadium, Sydney to 76,000 people! (She took my concert virginity with her RED Tour in 2013). When people ask me how it was, I tell them 'It was amazing, but not quite as life changing as The Script NSWS Tour'.

Not sure if Stereo or Taylor Swift.
It was a really great ending to an amazing but really hectic week of being with the Law Revue crew on our road trip in Terrigal and then a friend's houseparty the night we got back - and I feel like most people would be confused about how I have energy for it all let alone how I manage it but I have a tendency to thrive off a jam-packed, crazy filled lifestyle. I need days off, sure, but I quickly can become bored if I'm trying to kill a few hours of time. But back to Tay Tay - this is something for another blog post.

I met up with some of my friends in Parramatta to have some food beforehand because food = fuel to fangirl and sing and dance before we headed over to Olympic Park together. And although we'd just spent 6 days together, we still needed a Law Revue reunion because we missed each other that much. 
LR15 Reunion a day after we'd spent a week together. | Photo: Rhonda Ung.
Friends I was with! | Photo: Rhonda Ung
The programs were so beautiful this time - I loved the colours so much and to be honest, it's the only merch I really wanted. We also got super cool light up wristbands which worked in time with the music - there were some really awesome moments where different parts of the stadium were different colours!

My favourite songs would have to be Clean and Out of the Woods - I can't describe how much screaming I did when Taylor started playing them. I surprised myself with how many lyrics I knew - I must've subconsciously learnt them when I first started listening to the album. There was nothing at fault - at least not to the audience, and I'm so glad that we were on the floor this time instead of in the stands because we could do so much more dancing, and the energy levels were much higher. Vance Joy was also a great opening act - I've fallen in love with his music and his songs are so beautiful.
Vance Joy opening for Taylor Swift.
During Taylor Swift's Concert. How You Get the Girl was a super cute number where her dancers had light up umbrellas!
The aftermath.
All in all, it was a incredibly magical night that I'll remember for years to come, and I'm so glad that I got to spend it dancing with some of my favourite people. ^_^
This pretty much sums up everything. Thank you Taylor.
Tell me about your concert experiences in the comments below!

With love, Sarah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter