Just a Quick Life Update #1

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hello friends!

I'm so glad to say exams are finally over and I'm done with uni for the year - and most importantly, I'm back! I'm genuinely really excited to be on break, although holidays for me aren't really a 'break', it's just a chance for me to do what I want to do since I have all these mini-projects I want to do, road trips to go on and places to visit, people to catch up with and something a little more normal - work. Just from looking at my planner (I need one for next year - throw me suggestions in the comments or on twitter!) I already know the next three months are going to be very very busy but it's a good change of scenery from studying and university.

I'll probably be posting about a lot of these projects that I'll be working on, but if they're study/book/room decor related you'll probably see them first on my studyblr before I do a big post here, so follow me if you want to be the first to see it.

From my studyblr. Okay this was on my Instagram as well - but I'm done with these notes for ECON1203 (Stats)! They served me well (and helped some other people too so I can't ask for more or be any happier).
I've also got a new camera that I haven't had a chance to play with and I want to take it with me somewhere and experiment! I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to go to Sculptures by the Sea and try my hand at photography (lol) but I'm sure something will come up in the future.

Really excited to be changing things up and sharing all my adventures with you!

For now, I'll say this for anyone who isn't feeling good after their exams (or anything really):
There's no point worrying about how you did now - it's over and there's nothing you can do about the past. If you reached your goal, then good job! But if you didn't meet your expectations and did poorly, then work out why. Work out why and make sure you fix it next semester, or for whatever you apply yourself to. Learn from your mistakes - and make sure you do your best to fix them. We can't change the past, but we can change the future. 
Look after yourselves friends - self-care is important. Also flowers make me happy. | Photo: Source
Also I'm not too sure if I'll go back to having a schedule for posts or just to post when they're ready... let me know what you think!

With love, Sarah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter