Life Update #2

Saturday, December 26, 2015

I'll be honest - I haven't published a blog post in a month and it's entirely my fault that I haven't done so.

I can partially blame my social media/internet detox when I went away on two separate road trips, as well as putting in a lot of hours at work and my internship (which has now finished). Add on the fact that I wasn't necessarily motivated or interested in writing up blog posts about my experiences because I couldn't process what had happened and bam, you get my one month hiatus.

Today is the first full day I've had at home for a really long time. When people tell me they're bored and sick of being at home, I'm literally the opposite - I want to spend some time at home. I want to sit around and do nothing, or just do the things that I've been putting off because I don't have a solid block of time to get it done. And as much as I love spending time with my friends or being at work, I really need days off like today to refocus and chill out.

Today I've managed to decorate my room with some polaroids, finish up a blog post and I've started deleting photos from my phone to make space. There's still heaps of other things on my to do list, but I'm not going to stress myself out by making deadlines.

Sorry that this is just a really quick post, but I wanted to keep you in the loop! I've got a few blog posts coming out in the next week or so, so look out for them.

Here's a few photos that sums up my life since I last blogged.

Bondi to Coogee walk on a really cloudy and windy day, followed by sushi. 
Brunch Date with my bro.
Christmas Lunch with RAW.
Seeing fairy lights in Ashbury.
Christmas Day @ West Head, Kuringai National Park.

With love, Sarah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter